New Zealand Lamb
With its distinctive flavor, lamb has been a staple part of the diet of many cultures for centuries. New Zealand lamb is naturally raised on open green pastures, from breeds recognized for their eating qualities!
- Contains high quality protein having all the essential amino acids in the correct proportions for the body to use easily
- Rich source of vital minerals, iron and zinc
- Is low in fat (less than 1/2oz per 4 oz. portion)
- Is moderately low in calories: 4 oz. lean grilled lamb supplies only 200 calories
- Is an excellent source of B vitamins, particularly vitamin B12
Lamb - New Zealand